Welcome to my Hot Mess Mom’s Community!
Let’s jump right in, shall we? 🙂
Blessed With a Hot Mess is a lifestyle, parenting, get in touch with your feels kinda blog designed to send out a mixture of inspiration and motivation with a touch of crazy chaos that life brings on the daily 🙂
If any of the following apply to you, we’re gonna get along great!
- You woke up today
- You’re a woman
- You’re a mom (fur-momma’s count)
- You’re a dreamer
- You kinda dig making strong friendships and building each other up (we don’t go for any of that gossipy, tear down, I’m better than you crap here)
- You may be reaching a mid-life point where you still don’t know what you wanna do when you grow up
- You’re not completely sure what your true gifts and talents are but ya wanna figure it out sometime in the next millennia
- You want to make an impact on the world (Big or small…doesn’t matter. We’re all here to make the world a better place in some way, shape or form)
A Few Things I believe….
- I think age is just a number – really. I don’t believe you have to fit inside a box and live according to what society tells you your age demographic should be doing. Get the tattoo. Write the book. Take a road trip. Learn a new language. Dance your heart out. Most importantly – Enjoy your perfectly imperfect life and screw what they think.
- I believe every day is a fresh start. No matter how many times you mess up, you get the glorious chance to wake up the next day and begin again, even better than the day before.
- Your circumstances don’t define who you are. Neither does that damn scale.
- No matter what the state the world is in right now, I believe most people are good (And yes, I just sang Luke Bryan’s song in my head as I typed this)
- The way you talk to yourself is SO very important – BE NICE!
- Everyone should start each morning with a grateful heart. After all, you woke up didn’t you?
- I believe that women are some of the strongest, most gracious creatures on the planet – and for that reason we.are.awesome 🙂
- We are capable of SO much more than we give ourselves credit for.
- Every single person is born with gifts to make the world a better place – it just takes some of us a little longer to find them.
You can learn more about ME and my crazy crew HERE 🙂
Wanna connect on social media?
Here’s to a fun journey – glad you’re along for the ride!