Welcome to my crazy world!
My name is Kristin – eternal optimist, lover of cute mugs, flip flops, fuzzy socks, and the occasional glass of wine (because kids).
Over the last 4 decades, my life has been nothing short of a reckless, messy road, one that I’ve never been proud to call my own.
Because of that, I struggled for years with feelings of unworthiness, self-loathing and shame. I had little or no self-esteem and it took a long time to rise up from that low point.
I started doing some serious mindset work through writing, mediation, reading, podcasts…and finally I began to let some of those old, ugly feelings go.
I’m still a work in progress and I always will be.
I’m continually on a journey to better myself, my mind, my body, and my spirit so that there are no limits on the things I can accomplish.
Along the way, I’d like to try and make the world a better place too 🙂
The world needs more good vibes and I feel like, if you send them out, you’re gonna get them back in one way or another.
I created this blog to sort out my own thoughts and feelings about this crazy ride we’re on….I figure if I can inspire just one person through my words, then I’ve done my job.
Fun Facts About Me 🙂
- I’m a football fanatic ~ New Orleans Saints are #mahboys
- I hate flying
- Writing has always been my go to creative outlet when I need to sort things out
- I LOVE video games
- I am obsessed with maps
- I love to read
- Libraries are probably my second favorite place in the whole word aside from home
- I’m an introvert – I despise small talk and big crowds
- I’m an only child
- I’m terrified of spiders
- I could live on pizza and slushies from Sonic
- I love all things cozy – fuzzy socks, slippers, soft blankets and string lights (ya know, for atmosphere)
- Photography is my obsession – I take pictures of EVERYTHING