Can You Imagine a Life Free of Fear?
[No FEARS = No LIMITATIONS]
Before You Start Firing Off the Excuses…..I’ve Used Every Single One
- What if I fail?
- What will people say?
- I don’t want to look foolish.
- I’m not smart enough to succeed.
- I don’t have enough time.
- I just can’t.
- I’m not special.
- I don’t have any real talents, passions, or gifts.
I know. I know. It’s just easier to stay where you’re at right?
That Used To Be Me
Hi there! I’m Kristin Lohmeyer and I’m on a journey to flip fear on it’s ugly head and rid my life (and YOURS) of all the insecurities, worry, and self doubt that goes along with it.
For years – decades if ya wanna be truthful – my life had been a series of uninspiring jobs, unhappy relationships and a mountain of debt that wasn’t getting any smaller.
I used one bad excuse right after another to keep me rooted right where I was, trying desperately to play it safe and accept my lot in life.
Still, there was always something that tugged at my heart strings, telling me to quit playing small, that there was so much more to life than what I was experiencing.
Call it intuition, the voices in my head, a sign from the universe – whatever it was, it led me to the realization that I had let FEAR control and severely limit every aspect of my life – jobs, relationships, money.
It affected the things I said or didn’t say, did or didn’t do.
Anything that made me even slightly uncomfortable was always put on the shelf. I was terrified of looking foolish and WAY too concerned about the opinions of other people. I was a hot mess, to say the least.
That realization inspired me to go on my own personal development journey. This involved reading books, listening to podcasts, and connecting with a tribe of awesome women who were making things happen in their lives and businesses. It involved journaling and pushing myself to step outside my comfort zone. It involved a long hard look in the mirror about who I was and who I wanted to be.
And it led to a total mindset shift.
A little over a year ago, I finally attended a live event where I had the opportunity to spend time with other powerful women. I was literally terrified right up to the moment I walked in. What would they think of me? Would I fit in? Would I have the courage to even participate? I hate social situations. I’m a total introvert. Why in the world am I doing this?
But…I did it! I pushed back the fear, walked in and spent the rest of the weekend feeling completely at ease, learning and growing my business with some awesome women. And I have NO regrets!
I showed up as my authentic self, made some lifelong friendships and participated in the entire event in a way that still blows my mind. I left knowing one thing: I’m a freaking badass who will politely tell Fear to F-off, should it ever try to keep me from living my life ever again.
Most of our fears are like that aren’t they? We make them out to be something so big and overwhelming that it seems impossible to tackle – but just one step in the right direction can make it all melt away
What is Fear costing you?
- Success (Opportunities for a better job or career path)
- Money (A better financial future)
- Experiences (Traveling, meeting new people)
- Happiness (Genuinely loving the life you’ve created)
- Love (Relationships – the one with yourself and someone else)
- Inner Peace (Knowing that YOU are in control of your life)
- Personal Growth (Becoming the person you are meant to be)
Look back over the last 5-10 years of your life. What has changed? Or is everything still the same?
Are you simply going through the motions, stuck in a rut but terrified to step outside your comfort zone and make any changes?
Do you know in your heart of hearts that there is more to life than the one you’ve created?
Then it’s time to stop putting fear in the drivers seat and take that next step!
If you’re ready, I’m ready!
Join me for a 10 Day Adventure where we will Flip Fear Into Freedom!
So, Kristin, what have you got in store for me over the next 10 awesome days?
I’m so glad you asked! 🙂
- First and foremost, you’re gonna become a member of Flipping Fear Into Freedom, a private Facebook group where you will get the chance to connect and share with us, your flipping wins (and losses) – no judgement here and absolutely NO negativity. We are all a work in progress and this group is meant to build each other up and celebrate every step outside the comfort zone.
- As soon as you sign up, you’re going to receive the Flipping Fear Into Freedom Journal. Use this before, during and after the challenge to take notes, journal your thoughts and write down everything you can/will accomplish once you put fear in it’s place – wins/losses/dreams/goals.
- As an added bonus when you sign up, I’m going to send you a No Limits Vision Board Template where you can begin to visualize what you want a Fear-Less future to look like.
Over the next 10 days you will receive daily emails that contain a dose of Fear Flipping action – this will be in the form of videos, links and other resources as well as assigned tasks that will push you out of your comfort zone and one step closer to a life of freedom.
We will be interacting daily over on the Facebook group and will be talking about all things Mindset (cuz let’s face it…Mindset truly is everything) as well as diving into our own self-doubt, insecurities and everything else that seems to hold us back from living our best life. We are gonna rock this challenge together!
Do I believe it takes only 10 days to change your life and be completely fear-free?
Absolutely not – You MUST decide to to confront fear on a daily basis in order to truly be successful.
This will, however, be a stepping stone to a more positive and fearless mindset that will help you take the next steps in your limitless journey 🙂
Get ready to Flip Fear on it’s Ugly Head – can’t wait to see you on the other side!